GUGALA Madeline

Posted: May 18th, 2013

MADELINE TEKLA GUGALA, passed away suddenly at home on May 15,2013 at the age of 15 years.
She is survived by her mother Daphne Gugala; her aunts and uncles – Terri and Phil Uren, Judi and Murray Paddon, Nancy and Tony Bowman, Barb and Steve Lea; her grandparents – Liz and Frank Uren, Irene Gugala and Louise and Bryce Jensen. Maddie is also survived by her cousins whom she loved very much – Hillari (Joel), Ethan, Kye, Noël, Petra, Geneva, Gwyneth, Gideon, Angela (Jeff), and James.
Madeline was predeceased by her father; Tom Gugala, grandfather Rudy Gugala, and grandmother Gwen Uren.
Madeline had a very gentle spirit and was concerned with the happiness of others even more so than herself and was fiercely loyal to her friends. She was a wonderful artist and loved to spend time drawing and painting. She loved swimming, yoga, dancing, and anime.
Madeline loved her pets and was always concerned about their well being. For those wanting to make a donation please consider an animal rescue group.
Perhaps in that next place we will understand more and be able to love in whatever final ways there are. Maybe then we shall understand why we cannot be together now.
In Madeline’s memory, please gather your children close and tell them that you love them.
Rest in peace, my beautiful girl.
A Celebration of Life to take place at CORNERSTONE FUNERAL HOME – 2800 Mayor Magrath Drive South, Lethbridge, AB on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 10:30 A.M. with Canon James Robinson officiating.
Honoured to Serve
Cornerstone Funeral Home & Crematorium
2800 Mayor Magrath Drive South
Lethbridge, Alberta T1K 7B1
Telephone ~ (403) 381-7777
Fax ~ (403) 381-3128
Toll Free ~ 1-(888)-381-7778
care@cornerstonefh.ca

No Condolences for “GUGALA Madeline”

1. Bev Hendricks says:

Daphne
    So sorry to hear of the death of your daughter
    Bev and Terry Hendricks

2. Keelie says:

My condolences and prayers go out to the family of my friend Maddie, she was the most amazing girl I knew and she has helped me since grade 3 through everything. She loved you and always will.
    She used to say “follow your dreams not your heart because hearts break and dreams grow” and I wish to tell you all that I will never forget her. Rest In Paradise Maddie

3. Pat, Marija Veer says:

We send our deepest sympathies and sincere condolences on the passing of your beautiful daughter/granddaughter and cousin Madeline. Our thoughts and prayer’s are with you during this difficult time.

Like a bird
    Singing in the rain,
    Let grateful memories
    Survive in time of sorrow.
    (Rober Louis Stevenson)

Pat, Marija, Natasha and Max Veer

4. Janet Wiaderny says:

So sorry to hear of your loss.
    My thoughts are with you.
    Janet

5. Sue Atkinson says:

I am so sorry for your loss. Although I never met her she sounds like she was a beautiful child. My sincerest condolenscenses.
    Sue
    (daughter of Janina and Karl Wiaderny)

6. Dawn says:

Please accept our most heartfelt condolences. May you find comfort in the Almighty God’s promise of everlasting life (John 3:16).. a time when we will never have to part from those we love.
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Dawn.

7. HelenSheldonGailing says:

Daphne, Aunt Irene and families
    We are so sorry to hear about Madeline.
    Our thoughts are with you and you families.
    Helen & Sheldon Gailing
    Irene Durward

8. Teresa Eveleigh says:

Just wanted to thank you all for the gift you gave to my son Rowan. Maddie was a wonderful friend to him, and he misses her deeply. Because of her, he will be a better person, and he will keep her spirit close to his heart.

Leave a Condolence